Saturday, September 17, 2011

amitriptyline for cats::Mom decided to take me off it because she said it changed my purrsonality too much amitriptyline for cats

amitriptyline for cats amitriptyline for cats::Mom decided to take me off it because she said it changed my purrsonality too much.
No matter what happened, i refused to purr while on that drug.
My potty problems happen because i keep getting infections, but the vets thought it may be due to stress.
Mom is at her wits end with me.
If they think it may be stress, you could also try valium.
Mom said no to that at first, but then eventually tried it.
I was like drunk kitty and missed the windowsills a lot, so after a few weeks, mom stopped that too.
You have to give any medication a trial that is long enough though.
Every med has side effects, but they sometimes wear off.
Mom and i made a compromise.
She just washes them a lot.
By the way, did you use cat attract litter?

No comments: