Saturday, September 24, 2011

carpet cleaning diy::I have a male cat that will not stop urinating on my sofas and carpet carpet cleaning diy

carpet cleaning diy carpet cleaning diy::I have a male cat that will not stop urinating on my sofas and carpet.
I also have another male cat and a female cat who are just fine.
He seems to do it when no one else is around.
I clean up after him, then use an enzymatic cleaner to get the residue up.
I also keep all the litter boxes clean.
Mine is fixed but i have the same problem with him.
His litter box is clean, he always has food, water, toys, catnip, he sleeps with me at night and when i get home from work i cuddle with him for a bit.
So if you had another cat that urinated anywhere, he could be trying to cover it up.
Sometimes even dog urine can trigger it.
Did the couch belong to someone else with animals?
Same with the carpet, were there other people that lived there with animals?
That could be the problem.
Pain in the butt, yeah but better than trying to clean off cat urine.
Hope this helped ya!
carpet cleaning diy::Doityourself carpet cleaning provides you with a
cleaning alternative that uses mild ingredients instead of chemically
based commercial cleaning products carpet cleaning diy

No comments: