Wednesday, September 21, 2011

vax v 026 rapide deluxe carpet cleaner::I have no idea what the problem is, but the two motors sound to be running fine vax v 026 rapide deluxe carpet cleaner

vax v 026 rapide deluxe carpet cleaner vax v 026 rapide deluxe carpet cleaner::I have no idea what the problem is, but the two motors sound to be running fine.
Perhaps an easy fix for someone?
The hose was hardly used, and the clean and dirty tanks, etc.
Are in very good condition.
Complete with stair tool.
And that is if one can get the spare at all.
Complete with the original vax user manual.
Also included are two spare main float filters and a spare drive belt.
Payment by either cash on collection or paypal.
Collection from newmarket suffolk.
Although this is a collection only auction, i am happy for a buyer to arrange collection by their own courier.
Having done this before myself, it is very easy to do, and is much cheaper than going to the post office.
I will do myself to answer any questions.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my auction.

No comments: